Arts Instagram Bucket List
boston college arts council
Time flies by too quickly at BC — be sure to take advantage of the arts and culture opportunities with Boston College and the greater Boston community.
To inspire you, the Arts Council has created an Instagram bucket list filled with events and opportunities to pursue before you graduate. At each event be sure to put up a photograph on instagram and tag @bc_artscouncil. Who knows you might win some secret BC Arts Council swag!
If the list goes by too fast, we dare you to try the Advanced Instagram Challenge! Now THAT’S a challenge!
- Go to “First Fridays Open Studios” in the South End of Boston.
- Hear the Boston Symphony Orchestra in Symphony Hall with the BSO College Card and other great deals.
- Attend a theater performance from one of Boston’s non-profit theaters (e.g. Speakeasy Stage Company, Huntington Theater Company, and more) listed by The Boston Theater Scene.
- View the John Singer Sargent murals in the old part of the Boston Public Library.
- See a film at the MFA (Museum of Fine Arts).
- Attend a concert at one of Boston’s elite music schools (Berklee College of Music, New England Conservatory, Longy School of Music).
- Visit the Isabella Stuart Gardner Museum (Free for all BC students!)
- Attend a University Theater production in the Robsham Theater Arts Center.
- Go to an exhibition opening at the McMullen Museum.
- Attend a reading and lecture from the Lowell Humanities Series.
- Attend a choral concert from the University Chorale or the Voices of Imani Gospel Choir.
- Listen to a classical music concert sponsored by the Music Department or Bands Program.
- Hear a poetry Reading at the Intercollegiate Poetry Festival.
- Attend a program from the Gaelic Roots Music, Song, Dance, Workshop and Lecture Series.
- See a documentary film screening from the Film Studies Program.
- Check out the pop-up art gallery at the Stokes Art Tent during the Arts Festival!
- Attend a free dance workshop during Week of Dance during the Fall semester.
- Attend a performance during the Spring Arts Festival.